The Doo-Wop Oldies Quiz
Welcome to "The Doo-Wop Oldies Quiz. Take the quiz and see how you score as a true "Oldies Fan". Write down your answers and check them with the answers below.
1. When did "Little Suzie" finally wake up?
a) The movie's over, it's 2 o'clock
b) The movie's over, it's 3 o'clock
c) The movie's over, it's 4 o'clock
2. "Rock Around The Clock" was used in what movie?
a) Rebel Without A Cause
b) Blackboard Jungle ngle
c) The Wild Ones
3. What's missing?_____Baby, Earth_____, _____On My Shoulder Love
4. "I found my thrill..." where?
a) Kansas City
b) Heartbreak Hotel
c) Blueberry Hill
5. "Please turn on your magic beam, _____ _____ brin g me a dream! "
a) Mr Sandman
b) Earth Angel
c) Dream Lover
6. For which label did Elvis Presley first record?
7. He asked, "Why's everybody always pickin' on me?" Who was he?
a) Bad Bad Leroy Brown
b) Charlie Brown
c) Buster Brown
8. Bobby Darin's "Mack The Knife", the one with the knife, was named:
9. Name the song with "A-wop bop a-loo bop a-lop bam boom"?
a) Good Golly Miss Molly
b) Be-Bo p-A-Lula
c) Tutti Fruitti
10. Who is generally given credit for the term"Rock And Roll"?
a) Dick Clark
b) Wolfman Jack
c) Alan Freed
11. In 1957, he left the music business to become a preacher.
a) Little Richard
b) Frankie Lymon
c) Tony Orlando
12. Paul Anka's "Puppy Love" is written to what star?
a) Brenda Lee
b) Connie Francis
c) Annette Funicello
13. The Everly Brothers are...
a) Pete and Dick
b) Don ! a nd Phil
c) Bob and Bill
14. Th e Big Bopper's real name was:
a) Jiles P. Richardson
b) Roy Harold Scherer Jr.
c) Marion Michael Morrison
15. In 1959, Berry Gordy Jr. started a small record company called...
16. Edd Brynes had a hit with "Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb.".What TV show was he on?
a) 77 Sunset Strip
b) Hawaiian Eye
c) Surfside Six
17. In 1960 Bobby Darin married:
a) Carol Lynley
b) Sandra Dee
c) Natalie Wood
18. They were a one hit wonder with "Book Of Love."
a) The Penguins
b) The Monotones
c) The Moonglows
Check Your Answers Below.....